Jan 29, 2007

This is why we decided to go to Cal

After an arduous journey through the dark streets of Oakland, we finally saw the light...the light shining out of Fenton's Creamery, that is. Would this be the last time that we would risk our lives in the name of good eats? Hells. No.

Strawberry cheesecake and some kind of toffee crunch ice cream sundae. Bananas, fudge, caramel, and almonds included, biotches.

"why have you not posted my chocolate sundae. it was the most amazing thing i have ever had. it is not posted yet. every chocolatey bite was incredible and it is not posted"

apparently many different versions of cheesecake can be put into ice cream form. this is an amazing fact.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are a chocolate lover like me, I can guarentee 100% satisfaction with the Saddleback Brownie Sundae (the massive mounds of chocolate pictured above)...yes...I did eat it all by myself....(it was just to delicious to share!)

Anonymous said...

well where is it because im having a sugar rush and i just need chocolate like that its unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

buy me some fool~!